Don’t have a Point of Sale system yet? You are missing out! Here are five reasons you need a SelbySoft POS system:
- It will make you money: Don’t believe me? Just add up every time your employees don’t charge for an up sell. How many extra shots of espresso or add on items to sandwiches are you missing? How many times does ranch dressing get added with no charge? We know it happens. It may not seem like a lot but it adds up and it’s coming out of your bottom line. Alternatively, when is the last time you paid attention to how many times your employees charge the wrong price for an item? This is just he tip of the iceberg in saving money.
- It will save you time: How much time do you spend going through tickets, entering figures in excel or updating QuickBooks? If you are spending more than 20-30 minutes on this, it’s too much time. If you don’t do any of this at all, then you are potentially missing problems that come up.
- Theft controls: It can be a touchy subject but your employees are probably stealing in some way. A good POS system will help eliminate theft by making your employees accountable for what is happening. Audit reporting will allow you to track what is happening and who is doing it. There are a number of tools available to track and identify theft in SP-1.
- Free gift & loyalty system: It’s simple – a good, free, gift and loyalty system can help you in a variety of ways. Increase speed of service, assist in cash flow, encourage loyalty and more.
- Training: Nothing is faster to train on than SP-1. Cut the time you spend training and increase the time the employee is working
There you go! Five reasons to help you move forward with SP-1 Point of Sale.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged with: pos, reasons