Ever wonder how often certain customers order? What about how much money they spend? If you have SP-1, you have access to as much as the last three years worth of customer purchase history right at your fingertips! Stored in the customer information, is the ability to see this information.
In the image below you can see that we track the following by month:
- Visits: Total number of times the customer visited.
- Amount: Amount of money they spent that month.
- Coup: How many times they used a coupon or discount on their transaction in that month.
- Pts: How many reward (loyalty points) they earned for that month.
- Redeem$: The value of items received through points redeemed.
On the screen this information is only shown for two years due to space considerations. All of this information (and more) can be exported easily to Excel however!
Posted in Order Entry, Reporting Tagged with: customer frequency