Do you offer delivery as an option? If so, you should know that SelbySoft has a number of driver reimbursement options for you to look at.
- Per Item: If you compensate based on the number of items delivered, this is the way to go. This will allow you to setup a price for compensation based on the menu group item that the employee delivers. For example: paid by the pizza.
- Per Ticket: The most common method of compensation for drivers. They are paid based on how many tickets they deliver (in the example it is $1.00 per ticket).
- Percentage: With this method, you are able to compensate by a percentage (it can differ per employee). This is a great way to reward an employee who works harder by giving them a higher percentage.
- Mileage: When this is selected, drivers can enter the starting and ending odometer mileage of their vehicles. Employees are then compensated by the mile.
- None: Pretty easy. . . There is no additional compensation!
Posted in Delivery, Employees Tagged with: compensation, reimbursement
What about paying delivery drivers?
In our last post, we talked about different offerings for those of you that deliver and how to charge a customer an additional fee for that delivery.
So what about the driver? Most of the locations we work with compensate their drivers in one way or another. With SP-1 you can choose a number of different methods for accomplishing this.
Per Item: With this selected, you can actually compensate your delivery drivers based on the number of items they deliver per ticket!
Per Ticket: By far the most common delivery payments. The employee is compensated per run.
Percentage: Compensate based on a percentage of the total ticket. This is a great option as you can then compensate different drivers with different amounts. You simply put a percentage that you will will compensate in the employee master file.
Milage: Compensate for miles driven. Another great way to compensate because it is based on distance and can have a different amount per driver. You enter the milage in the employee master files. Once this is activated, you can then have SP-1 record the total in and out milage for the employee as well!
None: If you use a company vehicle for deliveries you may not compensate beyond the normal wage.
Contact us at:
8326 Woodland Ave. E
Puyallup Wa 98371
Posted in Delivery, Uncategorized Tagged with: compensation, delivery