Last blog I tackled just a few of the questions that people ask once they have our SP-1 POS system. Since I have been out doing trade shows over the last few months, I’ve tried to pay attention to what questions we are asked by people looking to buy a POS as well.
Outside of the obvious ones about ease of use, price and functionality, there are some questions that we get fairly commonly.
- Gift Cards: Are they free? Do they work as reward cards? Yes. Our gift card services are free and included in the software. The cards work as a gift, prepaid, discount and reward card. This is one of the best ways to gather marketing information as well. I covered some of this in an earlier blog.
- Quickbooks: Is there an interface? How do I get the information out and to my accountant or bookkeeper? Our Quickbooks interface exports the information out where it can be transferred via email or flash drive (usb device). We do it this way because the majority of our customers have Quickbooks installed in a location other than their store.
- Training? This is a great question we are asked all the time at shows! Yes we provide training. We typically offer a full year of software support and training with every system we sell. Our Customer Service Technicians can train remotely with GotoMeeting and Logmein Rescue tools. That eliminates the need for a costly on-site visit. If on-site is really required, we can supply that as well.
- Can I use remote printers or monitors? More importantly can I control where the items go? To us this is a simple thing and one we may sometimes neglect when talking about SP-1. We do have the ability to use multiple printers or remote monitors. These can be used for food or beverage service. The great thing about SP-1 is that we can determine where the items go – sandwich to the sandwich printer, grill to the grill printer, coffee to a barista printers etc.
- Does the system support multiple tax rates? I’m not sure why this comes up often but we do it. We support five tax rates per menu group as well as non-taxable sales.
- Can I add my own pictures? We do have a way to show you how to add your own pictures to SP-1. This is a pretty cool way to personalize your SP-1 system with logo’d items
- Is customer tracking available? Completely – we can create customer profiles, track 10 phone numbers and email addresses, four physical addresses and more. This also allows you to tie in marketing to your customers.
There you go, a little over a half dozen popular questions!
Contact us at:
8326 Woodland Ave. E
Puyallup Wa 98371