Theft is never a pretty things to talk about is it? We all know that it happens but we like to believe that it’s at the “other guys” store right?
SP-1 has some specific tools to help you identify and control theft.
1) Employee Summary – This report will show you, by employee, a total count of voids over a time period. This is a great way to identify specific employees that may be involved with theft.
2) Business Summary – This report has a section that shows you the total new and edited voids. New voids are tickets that were voided before accepting payment and edited voids are tickets that were re-opened.
3) Balance Till – One column on the balance has the employee code that re-opened the ticket. A great place to check if you suspect something is going on.
4) Dashboard – The dashboard shows the total number of void tickets on the fly.
5) MobileDash – Our MobileDash option ($10/month) will email when voids and no sales occur on the fly.
6) Audit Reporting – SP-1 has a built in “camera” feature that saves what the ticket looked like before and after it was edited.
There you go, six methods of controlling and tracking theft.