If you have a kitchen or remote barista station, there is a chance that you are going through a ton of paper a year. Did you know that, based on an arbitrary ticket length of five inches, there are:
- 520 tickets on average in a thermal roll. 220 feet of paper.
- 396 tickets on average in a plain paper roll. 165 feet of paper.
Seriously though, replacing that printer with a barista or kitchen monitor might be better in the long term. Kitchen monitors have the following advantages:
- No paper.
- The order can’t be dropped or lost. If it is marked done, it can be undone.
- You can see up to ten orders on the screen at a time.
- You can easily break up by category or by order type.
- You can set a timer for when the order has been sitting too long.
Interested in learning more? Give us a call.