Don’t you wish you had the money to hire an assistant? You know, that mythical person that would:
Keep track of employees.
Get your payroll ready for you.
Track labor costs.
Verify pricing on tickets and insure employees know the correct prices.
Track and look for menu items that are not selling.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a 40 hour a week assistant? What if you could get away with paying that assistant $2.40 an hour? Think about it – paying someone the same minimum today as they did in 1988 (Washington State rate). What if I told you that not only can you do that but that after the first year, they will work for FREE?
Sometimes you have to think of things in different terms. SP-1 is a fantastic POS system. It turns out it’s also makes for a pretty good coffee shop manager.
Why? Let’s list some things that SP-1 will help you with on a daily basis:
1) With integrated time keeping, you will know what time employees clocked in and out. Don’t forget, at the end of the payroll period, SP-1 will gather all that information and provide it to you.
2) At a moments notice, SP-1 can give you a labor cost and percent.
3) If you want, kick it another nickel a day and SP-1 will even email you every hour of the day with sales totals, labor percent and more.
4) SP-1 will diligently make sure your employees ring things in at the right price.
5) Don’t worry, when you need to communicate with your staff, just tell SP-1 and all your employees will be updated. You will even be able to see who has seen the message.
6) Theft will shrink because SP-1 only allows employees to use discounts, voids etc when they are supposed to . Further, SP-1 will track those and let you know what happened.
7) By the way, SP-1 will never lie to you or cheat you.
8) SP-1 will help your staff stay on top of inventory and even help you calculate a cost of goods sold each day.
9) SP-1 will work 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. No vacations or sick days!
10) SP-1 will do all this without complaining !