Are you looking to design and implement a gift card for your store? If so, think about these things first!
- Pay for, and get, the original, LAYERED art setup files. This is crucial if you ever need to make changes down the road.
- Think about the back of the card. In most cases you can wrap color around the back for a true custom card.
- Think before you put locations and phone numbers on the cards. You may add a second location, move or close a location. Customers usually know where they got the card!
- Look at the proof but realize that colors look different from monitor to monitor and from the monitor to the card itself. If you are a stickler, supply the exact color information. We don’t know what “blue” means to you!
- Order in quantity. They don’t go bad!