One of our Customer Service guys recently took a call from someone that was asking about some specifics in the way our Credit Card system is setup. That sounded like a good blog topic!
SP-1 allows for some customization on the credit card side of things. Here are some of the most common items that we can customize.
- Credit Card Printing Threshold: This allows you to specify at what point you don’t automatically print a credit card receipt. For instance, if you set this to $20.00, credit card receipts will only automatically print if the ticket is over $20.00! Of course, you can manually print a slip if someone requests it.
- Number of Receipts to Print: Setting this to 2 will provide two separate receipts for your customer.
- Print Employee: You can choose to print the employees name, ID code or both on the receipt.
- Tip Description: Want to have the tip line print “gratuity”? Enter that here.
- Print Customer Name: If you have a name or a customer account attached to the ticket, then you can choose to print this on the receipt.
- Print Voids: Selecting this will allow you to force a voided credit card slip to print.
- Tip Guideline: You can choose to print a suggested tip amount. You have two areas to fill a suggested percentage in. For example, if you put 10 and 20, then SP-1 will calculate the dollar amount of the tip based on 10% and 20%.
- Header: Enter in what you want printed on the top of the credit card receipt.
- Agreement: Enter in what you want printed on the bottom of the credit card receipt.