Do you offer delivery as an option? If so, you should know that SelbySoft has a number of driver reimbursement options for you to look at.
- Per Item: If you compensate based on the number of items delivered, this is the way to go. This will allow you to setup a price for compensation based on the menu group item that the employee delivers. For example: paid by the pizza.
- Per Ticket: The most common method of compensation for drivers. They are paid based on how many tickets they deliver (in the example it is $1.00 per ticket).
- Percentage: With this method, you are able to compensate by a percentage (it can differ per employee). This is a great way to reward an employee who works harder by giving them a higher percentage.
- Mileage: When this is selected, drivers can enter the starting and ending odometer mileage of their vehicles. Employees are then compensated by the mile.
- None: Pretty easy. . . There is no additional compensation!
Posted in Delivery, Employees Tagged with: compensation, reimbursement