If you currently have Windows XP machines, you need to read this.
Windows XP is not longer being supported by SelbySoft.
Microsoft ended Windows XP support on April 8, 2014. SelbySoft has continued to support Windows XP to the best of our ability. Unfortunately, that is coming to an end.
Over the last two years we have seen many problems as a result of Windows XP machines.
- Credit card fees: We are seeing credit card companies charge additional monthly fees to customers on XP.
- Repeated corrupt data: We have seen customers lose data because they have XP & Windows 7/10.
- Severe networking issues: This results in credit card problems and continued aborted tickets or simply not being able to run SelbySoft.
- Lack of support by Google, Microsoft, Mozilla browsers: Customers that cannot load the internet or go to certain webpages.
- Remote support: Teamviewer and other services will not allow us to connect remotely to your computer.
- Increaseed virus issues: Windows XP has no real protection from viruses, malware or ransomware.
- PCI Compliancy: Windows XP is not PCI compliant and is very vulnarable to credit card hacking.
- Upgrades: We cannot replace a machine and cause a mix of Windows XP / 7 10.
It is very important to us that our customers receive the support that they purchase. We will do our best to help with whatever issues you run into but we will not be able to solve some issues because of Windows XP. If you call for support it is possible that we will be limited in our ability to support the equipment.
As of January 1st, 2018, SelbySoft will not support any Windows XP computer or related issue.
Please call 800-454-4434 or Sales@SelbySoft.com for more information