2013 is almost upon us! I thought it would be fun to review some of the features we created last year:
- Added the ability to have a clock in /out button at Order Entry. This was a suggestion we have had for those of you with a single station in the store. This way your employee does not have to leave the order screen in order to have a different employee clock in or out.
- Text Your Usual was added to SP-1. This allows your customers to text the word Usual to your store and have their normal order duplicated and paid for with a gift card automatically!
- We increased the amount of items that can go on a ticket to 500 per separate check and 2,000 per ticket.
- Added the ability to handle tips with our payroll deduction system. It you are in a hospital environment and they allow payroll deductions, call us!
- Made a change to the Order Confirmation monitor system to all the total field to show up sooner in the order.
- Made some changes to the QuickBooks interface to handle multi store operations better.
- Updated our PCI / PA-DASS compliancy.
- Added the ability to utilize a tablet for order taking.
2013 will bring some new exciting changes for our software!